Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I didn't die

I just took a month off from blogging. Now that I'm not in school full time, I think less about things to do online.

In the past month, things have gone pretty well. If I recall, my last post was while I was in Houston for a meeting. I have another one there this week. Gotta love/hate business travel.

The boys and Shana are doing well.

Mom and Dad came to visit this past weekend. Dad and I fished a tournament on Saturday. I won 4th place, caught a 7.24# bass, and Dad caught a 6.48# bass. My friend Ben Lewis won the whole thing with a 17+ pound 3 fish limit, including an eight pounder. You can see pics of the tournament, including a great pic of Dad and I with our good fish, at http://www.stillwatersbassclub.org/tournament.htm

My finish put me at #2 in Angler of the Year points after two tournaments. The important thing is to be in the top six at the end. I'd be surprised if I can hold that spot for nine more tournaments, but it's a good start.

The Bassmaster Classic was last week. I did fantasy fishing again, and ended up ranked 69th out of 15,000 or so people. I doubt I can keep up that pace for another 10 tournaments, but it's a good start. Way to go Boyd Duckett.

I applied for graduation, and registered for my comprehensive exams. Everything is on track for me to graduate in May, even though I still have one more class to take in Maymester.

That's all the news that is news for this week. Maybe I'll be a better blogger this month....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home