Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who really wants to read, "Today I caught more fish?"

Thanks to my buddy Jared Cramer for the catchy title.

I was thinking today about why I don't blog much any more, and that's what I came up with.

The crappie are getting fired up at Phantom. Caught 17 Sunday evening, but they were all males, so there's still a couple weeks of good fishing left.

I was a fantasy fishing master, for a second. After the second tournament, I was sitting #16 in the WORLD. I actually rose to 5th during the tournament. The third T has come and gone, and I fell down to 116th or something like that out of only 20000 people.

I took the wife and kids out fishing the other day. I caught 4 crappie, but then Jonathan dropped my rod in the lake. Couldn't be a Zebco 33, but rather a 7' Falcon from Travis, and a 60$ Daiwa. I jumped in after it, even though the water was only 58 degrees. Didn't find it, but I know pretty much where it is. The bottom's too rough to drag, so I'll have to wait till the water warms a bit and go after it with goggles.

I finally have a department. I am now officially the Sports and Leisure (team sports and camping) manager. I am not really excited, since my passion is hunting and fishing, but my department needs customer service and merchandising, two of the things I do well. I should be able to show a good increase.

I got to have lunch with Ann White the other day. Good to see her.

I passed my oral comprehensive exam. If I can get B's in my next two classes, I'll be master master Fry.

Jared and Shana had birthdays this week, and Jonathan's is next week. I spoke with David Jackson the other night, and it was on the morning before we went to the hospital to have Jared that we sat and caught 40 something crappie off of a single beaver hut, before 10 a.m.

I guess that's about it. I'm going fishing again tomorrow, but don't expect a"Today I caught more fish" post, even though I'm sure I will.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jared Cramer said...

see, this was more interesting than we thought it would be! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home