Thursday, May 03, 2007

Proudly teaching the next generation of underwater dump truck drivers















I took the boys to the lake tonight while Shana was out playing bunko. Phantom has come up about 3 feet, maybe even four, and I thought the catfish might be biting. They weren't, but I took these cute pictures of the boys. We caught one tiny catfish and that was it, but they had a good time.
We're headed to Ivie on Saturday for the next Stillwaters tournament. I'm not looking forward to it, as I haven't had the chance to prefish at all. On the other hand, when I asked the magic 8 ball at Academy if I was going to win, it said, "Yes, definitely."
Our company has recently changed the standards on a whole bunch of merchandising issues. The result is that we have had to entirely re-work almost the whole department in about a week. The district manager is coming in tomorrow to check our compliance with the standards. It will be my first big test as a "real" manager.
I guess that's about it. I had a person email me about this blog, so I guess I had better update more than once a month... We'll see.







1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger nirathanirantha said...

waawh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home